Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blue Ridge 2006

Brooks and I had the oppurtunity to go to Blue Ridge, GA and stay in a cabin with the Owens. It was definitely a Snowen Vacation!Brooks and I at the Apple Festival. It was fun. There were cloggers and we watched them for about a hour. Then we got fresh apple juice, carmel apples, fried apple pie, apple cider, home made root beer, kettle corn, roasted corn, an awesome blossom and brats.
Brooks just relaxing after we ate.
The view from the cabin. Aren't those colors awesome?
Me enjoying the scenery.
Brooks and I took one of the four-wheelers and toured Blue Ridge. We found the cutest little place with beautiful trees and a cute little bridge that went over the pond. If you look closely you can see it.
We then found another pretty lake with a stream. Just look at these colors. We just had such a wonderful time. Thanks Owens!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't it funny that I was up there, too, and didn't even see you guys? (I guess it's really not that funny since there were hundreds of people at the festival.)

The colors of the leaves were really pretty, especially that view from your cabin. I got some apple butter, which I of course left at mom and dad's house, and I also got mom and dad a fresh apple pie and Vidalia Onion steak sauce -- too bad YOU guys didn't think of that! Bing!

:)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I just love fall! I'm sure all of those apple goodies were delicious! It made my mouth water just reading about them!