Tuesday, June 06, 2006

UGA Botanical Gardens

My mom came to town so the Owens, Brooks and I decided to go to the Georgia Botanical Gardens. It was a lot of fun and very informative. My mom did say that she was impressed with the choice of activity.

Ranger Brooks leading the pack! (He is so in his element!!)


Brooks thought that it would be fun to go and play in the river.

We came across a water feature that truly amazed us!
Cee, Me and MomMom, I am so happy that you came to visit! Thanks for such a fun time!! WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, proof that you guys are "smart people" !! I had a great time there and enjoyed ALL the people we hung out with, thanks for the good ole' southern hospitality!! Come to Kauai and we will share some ALOHA with you guys! Luv, MOM