And this is her now....
What do you think???
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
5 comments:
Man it seemed like you guys were playing boccino ball forever. Nice post! It's about dang time. I like the new dew.
Loves it!!! I can't wait until this hottie and I are working together in our world class dance studio!
I love your hair! Go Laguna Beach!
Jacki, you KNOW you look great! Short hair really suits you! I think it matches your personality better -- short-haired girls are always a little bit sassy! Also, Lexi and I both agree that it makes you look a lot thinner. You're gorgeous, dahling!
Wow, I haven't heard anyone use the term DANG since Snowflake Arizona in the summer when I was 15,16.
Your new DO is Not half as cute as you are! I love it. MOM SNOW
Post a Comment