Sunday, October 02, 2005

Boccino Ball Tournament



For those of you who don't know what Boccino is, it is the smaller version of Bocce. Now Bocce Ball is a game that is a lot like bowling. You throw the jack, which is a small white ball, and then the four players have two chances to throw their color balls to get as close as they can to the jack. I was apart of my Bocce Ball high school team, but it really didn't show this time. I am just used to using real Bocce balls rather then the smaller girli ones!!!





The Four Contestants:
Yellow: Jacki
Green: Clay
Blue: Brooks
Red: Summer




CHECK OUT THAT FORM!!

It was pretty intense. As the contestants march to their next throwing spot, Summer takes a moment to wave to the fans. She is such a crowd pleaser! Fans came from left and right just to enjoy this awesome game of Boccino!

The game was close but the winner was... GREEN!!! Check out Clay as he goes for the winning throw. Even with a baby in his hands Clay takes the win!

Final Score:

Green: 6

Red: 4

Blue: 3

Yellow: 3

3 comments:

Ezra said...

Um, all these fans you keep talking about during the game, I'm not seeing them in the pictures. What gives?

Jacki said...

Well one crazy fan came barging in to picture #2. You see the little blonde? She was screaming for Clay! She's his biggest fan!

Blake said...

I used to beat clay blind folded. You tell that schaef I'm coming for him!