Thursday, June 02, 2011

The Going Ons


Hello World! I am not just saying that because I am finally posting something, but also because I feel like I am finally getting back to my normal self. Yes, over 4 months later.

Anyway, here is an update on the Snow Clan... Just in case you needed one.



Brooks: Still working like crazy! The line that he has been using a lot is "I'll sleep when I'm dead". Please decide to sleep before then, babe! He is working hard at getting Fogo Data Centers up and running. He is trying not to get too overwhelmed with his church calling. He is an involved father and husband. Oh yeah, and he tries to find a minute to sit every now and then. Thank goodness he has broad shoulders like Zeus, cause that guy carries A LOT!





Jacki: I finished my first triathlon in May. It was a blast and I will be doing more, I'm sure. Have I been back to the gym since? Nope. But I plan to start training for another one starting July. These are just Sprint Triathlons that I speak of, so don't be thinking it's anything special. Just something to get me back on track. I finally feel like I am getting a handle on 2 kids. Whatever that means... right?



Jordyn: She will be turning 3 this weekend. I can't believe it! She is having a Mermaid and Pirate birthday party. She wears her mermaid "tail" and bathing suit every minute of the day. If she is not in that costume, she is either in her Rapunzel costume or Cinderella dress. The girl is amazing. She is learning so much and speaking so well! I haven't had any issues with her being jealous or mean to Braxton. She will wake him up all the time though. It gets a little annoying when she walks into me and says, "Braxton's awake, mom". When I ask her if she woke him up she said, "Yep, he wanted to play". Sure, kid!

Braxton: This little guy has really welded himself right in our family. He could be the happiest kid I have ever met! And I have met a lot of kids. He has probably cried 5 times since he has been alive and that was because he was either cold or hungry. He thinks he is as big a Jordyn though (which physically he is... 95 percentile across the board here) and gets frustrated when he can't move like her or do things like her. He has been sleeping through the night for the last 2 months now (Hallelujah) and just started scooting last week! He's a tank, weighing 19lbs and he will coo your ear off!

We have a few fun activities and trips planned in the near future, so hopefully I will get that on my blog'o'life!


2 comments:

Aubry said...

Thanks for the update! Your family is so cute!

Julie said...

Wow! He is a big guy! Lucy just turned 1 and was 18 lbs 5 oz at her appointment! She is in the 4th%. If only we lived closer and could get a picture of the 2 kids together! That would be something :)