Right now Jordyn is saying the best things. I figured I might as well write them down so I don't forget.
While riding to the gym she looked over and realized that Braxton wasn't with us
Jordyn: Mom, where's Braxton?
Me: With Papa.
Jordyn: Mom I miss that little guy.
I had to pee really bad so I was running to the bathroom. Jordyn raced after me and stood right there and got the biggest smile on her face when she heard my pee in the toliet.
Jordyn: Good job mom. Now go get a gumball.
Jordyn always scrunches her nose and says "I smell something"
Today she told me what it was.
Jordyn: I smell something
Me: What?
Jordyn: My boogers.
(Smart cookie)
Yesterday she was carrying around her Target Frog soap dispenser saying "Oh Prince Naveen! Where are you?" Then she would find him (right where she left him) and say "I would never never, never, never kiss a frog" in her best Tiana voice. (The Princess and the Frog is her favorite movie right now)
I am sure there will be many, many neat things coming out of that girls mouth. I love this stage!
While riding to the gym she looked over and realized that Braxton wasn't with us
Jordyn: Mom, where's Braxton?
Me: With Papa.
Jordyn: Mom I miss that little guy.
I had to pee really bad so I was running to the bathroom. Jordyn raced after me and stood right there and got the biggest smile on her face when she heard my pee in the toliet.
Jordyn: Good job mom. Now go get a gumball.
Jordyn always scrunches her nose and says "I smell something"
Today she told me what it was.
Jordyn: I smell something
Me: What?
Jordyn: My boogers.
(Smart cookie)
Yesterday she was carrying around her Target Frog soap dispenser saying "Oh Prince Naveen! Where are you?" Then she would find him (right where she left him) and say "I would never never, never, never kiss a frog" in her best Tiana voice. (The Princess and the Frog is her favorite movie right now)
I am sure there will be many, many neat things coming out of that girls mouth. I love this stage!

2 comments:
"I miss that little guy?!?" Cute. Rill cute. :)
What a cutie! LOVE HER!
Post a Comment