Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Closing

So before 2010 ends, I feel like I need to post a couple of things.

First of all, Thank You to all of you who still blog out there! I still read EVERYONE'S blog (via my blackberry reader) and you keep me entertained while I am waiting in lines, or wasting time, or just wanting to catch up... Please keep the posts coming! Since I read all of them on my blackberry, I normally don't comment. But you better believe I am commenting in my head!

With that said, I am really going to get back on the blogging bandwagon! I realized that I like to blog! It is really the only "journal" that I keep and although I am not consistent with it, I like to look back and reminisce about the different tidbits of our little life. This "one post every 8 weeks" nonsense is coming to an end! (I know you all were so worried :/)

Now at the end of every year I like to post our Christmas card. This year, however, I am honored to be posting our "AWARD WINNING" Christmas card! Yes, people... AWARD WINNING!



The Official Award:




I would like to quote what Brooks said when we received this incredible award: "We nailed it Jax!"

Yes Brooks, we most certainly did!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Kim said...

You did nail it..thus the award. It's a major award, don't forget.

Kelly said...

I always look forward to the Snow's Christmas cards! Always clever:)

mariettamidwife@earthlink.net said...

I love the Christmas card, Jacki! I have heard Santa tries to accommodate all wishes! :-)

Britney said...

Awesome. I hope the next post will be about Braxton! Come on little fella!