
It's a Boy! A BIG-HEADED Boy.
(Thanks for that Brooks!)
We are so excited!!
Quotes from the day:
Jacki: "Hey, little guy!"
Brooks: "Looks like there will be another Lion in the Lion's Den."
Jordyn: "I yant (want) a jurl (girl)."
(Ironically she has been saying that she wants a boy for the last 6 months)
Now the questions is:
Will we be getting a 2010 or 2011 tax write off?

9 comments:
Boys are quite an adventure. Congratulations! That side of the Snow's is seriously lacking in boys so it is good that you are helping the cause :)
Ohmygoodness -- that IS a big head! Yikes. Um, good luck with that. :/
Congrats!
Boys are AWESOME! What a cute profile he has!
He can cry himself to sleep on his huge pillow. I keed I keed! (Bad movie references are my specialty.) You'll love it, boys are fun.
Frankie, who had been saying we were having a girl, yelled "I wanted a brother!" and ran to his room and slammed the door when we told him we were having a girl. He was not quite three years old. He's since come around. :)
WOW!! Congrats!
Congrats to all of you! Boys are very fun and at least you'll now have one of each...even if you don't have any more.
I'm curious to see if our little one comes in 2010 or 2011 as well. Good luck with that!
Yay! Boys are soooo amazing and awesome and love their mummies!
Look at that profile. Perfection! I so hope its in December for you guys. I Can't wait!
Post a Comment