So each month just gets crazier and crazier!!
Where should I start?
- With us closing on our house...
OR
- With us being 19 weeks pregnant...
OR
-With moving our in-laws from Georgia to Texas...
OR
- With moving my brother and his family and my dad out from Arizona to Georgia...
Can I please just say that we are busy! We are happy! And we are ALIVE!!
Where should I start?
- With us closing on our house...
OR
- With us being 19 weeks pregnant...
OR
-With moving our in-laws from Georgia to Texas...
OR
- With moving my brother and his family and my dad out from Arizona to Georgia...
Can I please just say that we are busy! We are happy! And we are ALIVE!!

7 comments:
I saw you today so I can confirm that:
1. you bought a new house
2. you are pregnant
3. i saw your sleeping mother-in-law (she appears to still be in GA)
4. i saw your dad in his room but can't confirm your brother
5. you are alive
Guess I'm not the only one who stopped blogging during my 1st trimester! Glad to hear things are progressing and moving along for you guys. Congrats on the house and new baby. We have our ultrasound next Tuesday, how bout you?
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Lindsey told me you guys got the house. I am so glad it worked out. Another Snow girl maybe??? I took all the boys it seems...
Congrats on adding another cute baby! You guys have been busy! Can't wait to see some pics of your house.
Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you find some time to relax with all your activities!
THE BLOG is alive and updated!! Thanx for the entertainment!! WE r STILL in the bay area...
LUV u, MOM.
all sounds like exciting news! and congrats on being pregnant!!! and the house!!!! so great! can't wait to see pictures :)
Post a Comment