Thursday, March 11, 2010

Visiting Gammy Yet Again!

It seems like I am visiting my mom all the time. I guess I am. I try to get out to California twice a year and since Jordyn is still a lap child, it is easy. Come June 3rd, it will be a different story.

Since Jenna was visiting from Switzerland and Jesse was turning 18, Jordyn and I decided we needed to be out there too!

The trip was short, but we managed to get the Exploritorium in and I was able to see a couple of my best high school friends.



I am so horrible at taking pictures. As for my "New Years Resolutions", the random picture taking is lacking. I stopped perusing my cheese connoisseur-ing due to the 7 lbs I gained in 2 weeks, but I am happy to say that I do get a different flower each month! Actually, I have been getting a different flower every two weeks. AND on top of doing an herb garden (which hopefully I will be starting next month after I order the indoor herb garden I want), I have started grapes, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries in hanging planters. Yes, I know... I DREAM BIG!

4 comments:

Kim said...

You're awesome. Seriously, you are. Can I have some of the fruits of your labor? I'll trade you a skirt for some berries.

Megan said...

I love your goals! I just bought some seeds for an herb garden and I'm getting excited. Bring on springtime!

J'net said...

WHY did that trip seem TOO short?
ONE week minimum from NOW on!!
Jordyn is VERY missed around here even after TWO days of moving everything 3 ft and lower around!!
SHE is TOO cute, can't wait til she can fly alone...
Then u can send her for LONG times n come out to pick her up!! BUT really thnx bunches for bringing her out!
GOOD herb-ing! HOPEFULLY u HAVE grma WAIT's GREEN thumb!! MOM

Jesse said...

WOW WOW WOW! ok actually it's about mid-night and I didn't have time to read this post but I don't see a link to the WAY fun night of you video taping your daughter in mels... where'd you hide that one? you HAVE to post it!!!