Lately, I have been working 3 days a week and trying to get a family trip planned. All of this has taken time away from Jordyn and I feel really bad about it. I can't eloquently express my feelings on the matter, but my cousin Jessica can, and did.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Her post was really good! Thanks for linking to it!
And thanks for all your trip-planning, Jacki! You're a good addition to the family!
I admire you for working and being a mother, I can barely take care of myself so you quite impress me. You guys and all your trips make me jealous ;)
You can do it! Need some help?
Oh my gosh. How beautifully put. Reading your cousins words have me goosebumps and that is EXACTLY how I feel. Thanks for the insight. Hang in there!
I feel ya 100%! I canceled all my appointments on Wednesday to hang out with Preston because I was having a serious case of working mom guilt and in return he has treated me like garbage for two days. It made leaving for work today SO much easier.
Post a Comment