If you have a younger brother, then you will understand when I say, "Sometimes, younger brothers make the best girlfriends." Ever since Jesse was born, he has been a trooper.

If we were looking for someone to join our roller skating team, he was on board, even if it meant wearing Barbie roller skates and knee pads.

If we wanted to showcase our mad cheer-leading skills that we learned from cheer camp, he would willingly be our flier.

And if we wanted a life size Barbie doll to dress up, well, he was there for that too.
So you better believe I was super excited when I found out that Jesse would be staying with us during the New Moon opening. I mean seriously, I knew Jesse would


dress up for the occasion with me.

I knew Jesse would be ok with running through the Burger King drive-thru so we could get our New Moon cups before the movie.


I knew Jesse would head over to the mall with me early just so we could pose with the cardboard Jacob

and the Cullen clan,

and Victoria.

I knew Jesse would be on board for the 9pm showing of Twilight


and would hang around for the midnight showing of New Moon.

And I know Jesse is just as excited for the release of Eclipse.
So thanks Jess, for being such a trooper and the best "girlfriend"!

If we were looking for someone to join our roller skating team, he was on board, even if it meant wearing Barbie roller skates and knee pads.
If we wanted to showcase our mad cheer-leading skills that we learned from cheer camp, he would willingly be our flier.

And if we wanted a life size Barbie doll to dress up, well, he was there for that too.
So you better believe I was super excited when I found out that Jesse would be staying with us during the New Moon opening. I mean seriously, I knew Jesse would
dress up for the occasion with me.
I knew Jesse would be ok with running through the Burger King drive-thru so we could get our New Moon cups before the movie.
I knew Jesse would head over to the mall with me early just so we could pose with the cardboard Jacob
and the Cullen clan,
and Victoria.
I knew Jesse would be on board for the 9pm showing of Twilight
and would hang around for the midnight showing of New Moon.
And I know Jesse is just as excited for the release of Eclipse.
So thanks Jess, for being such a trooper and the best "girlfriend"!

8 comments:
Ahahahaha! I just love Jesse!
Don't make my boy a 'girly man'
I don't have a brother but this makes me wishing I had one!!!!! SOOO cute!
Way to TOP ur BROTHER at being Metro!!
GOOD job Jesse!!
this is hilarious!!! what a good sport!!!
Can I just say Jackie, that I LOVE everything about you! You crack me up! Those shirts say it all! Love that your bro is just as fun as you are!
I want a rebuttal post from Jesse to show that he is not a girl. He was an awfully good football player and can play a mean game of agricola so he should be able to show off his masculine side lest we all have funny thoughts about him.
Love this post. Love Jesse. Love your hair. Love your faces in all of your pictures.
(And how nice was your link in the previous post?)
Post a Comment