Monday, November 09, 2009

Elmo's World

Since I can't get my act together to post all the pictures I took in AZ, or talk about how I am teaching 3 days a week, or that Jesse is with us for a little while... I thought I would give a shout out to Sesame Street due to their 40th anniversary. It's the least I can do since they occupy my toddler from 9-10 every morning.

What Character are You?
I am Elmo. My friends like to be around me because I always make them giggle. I am enthusiastic, friendly, and cheerful, and always want to be part of everything going on around me. Even when I don't get what I want, that doesn't stop me from being optimistic and upbeat.

Wondering which Sesame Street character you are? Click below to check out our Sesame Street 40th Anniversary interactive and take the personality quiz.

Who are you? I am dying to know.
(Thanks for the idea Rebbecca!)

7 comments:

katie said...

This was a cute post, Jacki. I am the Count. Says I like numbers and puzzles, which I do. I would like to be more cheerful all the time like Elmo.
Love your Do Over on the right, too.
Don't think I've ever commented on your site before, so HELLO!

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

LOL! This is totally you. But did you know Elmo is three years old? J/K! I need to re-do mine I think!

Amber said...

Toatlly uou! When I took it I got Oscar lol. Casey got the count.

Pa Pa Jim said...

Jax, The test said, I'm a Elmo.
I guess that's were you got your personality from. Some of the questions were very good.

Kim said...

I'm Elmo too...interesting

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

I got Ernie.....hmmm not sure why....maybe because I have a big red nose and I'm so funny (looking)! :)

Lisa Anderson said...

The count but that is probably to obvious being a math teacher and all.