Problem 1: No place to put all my "bag lady" bags.
Solution 1: Go buy hooks to hang so all the bags have a home.
Problem 2: Brooks takes forever (aka 3 weeks) to hang the hooks.
Solution 2: Complain and get really upset with Brooks for taking forever to do me a favor, return the hooks and buy this piece of furniture with built in hooks (and storage, thank you!) and everyone wins.


Problem 3: Jordyn will not sit and eat anymore because she thinks she is big, or independent or something like that.
Solution 3: Get this IKEA table that is just her size and keep it stocked with snacks every second of the day so she can come and go as she pleases.

Problem 4: Jordyn found out how to turn on the water while she gets ready in the sink.
Solution 4: Move a mirror to the toilet so she too can have her space to get ready in.
Problem 5: Having only one toothbrush means that one hand of Jordyn's is always left empty.
Solution 5: Give the girl 2 toothbrushes to carry everywhere. (Trust me, I know how nasty these guys get. We have already boiled them and sprayed them down with hydrogen peroxide many a times.)


Problem 6: Since I didn't buckle down and get a glider, (something that I WILL be getting whenever baby 2 comes along) I have been sitting on this hard rocker and nursing Jordyn. Let's just say that a flat butt and wooden rocker do not mix.
Solution 6: Use the pillows that should have been used for Jordyn's bedding as my cushions.

Solution 1: Go buy hooks to hang so all the bags have a home.
Problem 2: Brooks takes forever (aka 3 weeks) to hang the hooks.
Solution 2: Complain and get really upset with Brooks for taking forever to do me a favor, return the hooks and buy this piece of furniture with built in hooks (and storage, thank you!) and everyone wins.
Problem 3: Jordyn will not sit and eat anymore because she thinks she is big, or independent or something like that.
Solution 3: Get this IKEA table that is just her size and keep it stocked with snacks every second of the day so she can come and go as she pleases.
Problem 4: Jordyn found out how to turn on the water while she gets ready in the sink.
Solution 4: Move a mirror to the toilet so she too can have her space to get ready in.
Problem 5: Having only one toothbrush means that one hand of Jordyn's is always left empty.
Solution 5: Give the girl 2 toothbrushes to carry everywhere. (Trust me, I know how nasty these guys get. We have already boiled them and sprayed them down with hydrogen peroxide many a times.)
Problem 6: Since I didn't buckle down and get a glider, (something that I WILL be getting whenever baby 2 comes along) I have been sitting on this hard rocker and nursing Jordyn. Let's just say that a flat butt and wooden rocker do not mix.
Solution 6: Use the pillows that should have been used for Jordyn's bedding as my cushions.
Problem 7: We have a shower/tub. Jordyn is really into baths now (meaning that now I have to watch her rather than let her play in the shower while I finished getting ready) but thinking about putting Jordyn in our tub kind of grosses me out because we all know how gross those duos can get.
Solution 7: Move all of her toys into our claw foot tub and dedicate it "Jordyn's Bath". And com'on now, you know there is nothing cuter than a kid taking a bath in a 1930s claw foot tub.
My sister-in-law Amber always has some really cute outfit ideas on her blog, which leads me to Problem 8: I can't find a cute faux fur vest for me.
Solution 8: Realize that the super cute faux fur coat that Brit gave me, also doubles as a super cute faux fur vest. At least my daughter will be hip and we all know that mothers are judged by what their kids wear, so I am happy with this!

Go ahead and throw any of your problems my way, I am sure to have a solution.
Solution 7: Move all of her toys into our claw foot tub and dedicate it "Jordyn's Bath". And com'on now, you know there is nothing cuter than a kid taking a bath in a 1930s claw foot tub.
My sister-in-law Amber always has some really cute outfit ideas on her blog, which leads me to Problem 8: I can't find a cute faux fur vest for me.
Solution 8: Realize that the super cute faux fur coat that Brit gave me, also doubles as a super cute faux fur vest. At least my daughter will be hip and we all know that mothers are judged by what their kids wear, so I am happy with this!
Go ahead and throw any of your problems my way, I am sure to have a solution.

12 comments:
Cute kid.
you are amazing! Can't believe how big she is now. Graham really enjoyed that video. He will be talking about it all day now.
1. your posts always make me laugh
2. I never noticed your good reads section! I am going to pick some of those books up at the library!
3. Love the piece of furniture, looks awesome and i'm sure much better then those hooks good thing Brooks waited forever to put them up! lol I also love the little Jordyn backpack!
4. Love the little table! How cute, I love Ikea.
5. I love your honesty about being a mom! lol
6. Jordyn is SO cute!
7. I love the videos of Jordyn!!
8. aww you are so cute to mention me! and so nice to read my silly little blog! lol
9. LOVE LOVE LOVE the vest on Jordyn! What a little fashionista and the part about Mom's being judged on what their kids wear cracked me up!
I really like the Ikea table! It's funny how simple solutions can make both mommy and daughter happier. Jordyn's hair is getting so long! She is adorable!
Nothing in life is as fun as happy children & you sure have one!!
way fun blog jax, didn't want the video 2 end! aloha, mom
Jacki, the table looks great! You forgot to tell your readers that you painted it and accented it with the black flowers! That could have been a post in itself!
Also, I didn't want that video of Jordyn to end, either! I could listen to her talk all day!
OK, Love the entry way. Way to go. I hope Brooks didnt get too mad that you came home with it, but when we sit and stew like that a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do!
And hello, why have I not seen that IKEA table? Like, did it COME pink and with flowers? So cute.
Glad you found my blog:) It makes me happy when people check it out :)
Jordyn looks great in those little outfits, I am so happy to see someone else get use out of them. She is so stinkin cute and has gotten so big. I sure hope you're heading this way for the holidays still. I would love to see you guys.
YOu are so creative! This is how I solve those types of problems: yelling.
It's kind of lame.
I LOVE IT!! She is so cute Jax! Perfect mix of you and Brooks!!
ya'll are to to cute! i miss you so much.... need to visit, now!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment