What the pictures show:


A great view from a wonderful condo,


fun in the sun, fun in the water


and fun in the sand with cousins.


What the pictures don't show:
-One now sick Jordyn
-One extremely sick Uncle
-Brooks' close to broken finger
-An extremely tired self, because of sick Jordyn.
-Brooks' itchy sunburn, not to mention itchy other things due to organisms in the Gulf that seemed to sting or bite or whatever(don't ask.)
This might be the last time we go to the beach during fall. But then again, that might all change next year...
A great view from a wonderful condo,
fun in the sun, fun in the water
and fun in the sand with cousins.
What the pictures don't show:
-One now sick Jordyn
-One extremely sick Uncle
-Brooks' close to broken finger
-An extremely tired self, because of sick Jordyn.
-Brooks' itchy sunburn, not to mention itchy other things due to organisms in the Gulf that seemed to sting or bite or whatever(don't ask.)
This might be the last time we go to the beach during fall. But then again, that might all change next year...

8 comments:
Um, that's a little depressing.
Ooh sounds not so fun. But looks like fun! And tell Brooks to stay away from those orgasms, woops, I mean organisms, they can really bring a tough sting! :)
haha, did I just say that? I am glad I am under Cameron's profile :)
Nothing better then a clean swimming pool. Stay out of the ocean!! There's sharks in there. Jordyn does look pretty!!
Pa Pa said the above comment
BUT you seem to do BEACHING so well!!!
Garlic and rest should help all the above...
Try the Pacific Ocean next time and the story WILL
be different!!!! YOUR Hawaii luvin' MOM!!
Um can I come on you vacay's??
*your!
Post a Comment