so she thought she should throw something in the big white box with a lid sometime too.
She sees me throw boxes in the recyclables, so she decided to help me by throwing full boxes of food storage in the recyclables too. Thank goodness Brooks found it all before the garbage man came. Yes, that is a $40 box of Britta filters.
While Brooks and I were getting ready to hop in the shower, we heard a thud followed by laughing and we saw that Jordyn decided that she would copy us by taking a shower all by herself... with her clothes still on nonetheless.
She enjoys copying Brooks' look too. Give her about 10 years and she will be trying to get her feet in smaller shoes instead of bigger shoes. With her mom wearing a size 10 and her dad a 13 triple E, she is bound to have ginormous feet.
And of course she loves to copy me while I get ready every morning. This I think, however, she has down pat!

12 comments:
oh jacki, she is so precious! i swear that could be grace from the back.
i love her little booty shake at the end of the video. you look amazing!
"Shake it baby, shake it" What a fun little personality. Jacob James Sherrill Jr born today
omg that video is too cute! Your posts always crack me up!
She takes after you Jax! She can really shake her booty!
Jacki, I am dying laughing at the cup on the trash can b/c it reminded me of when you were telling us how she puts her snacks and drinks on the toilet seat!
oh the butt wiggle at the end is the best!!! I used to tell Preston to shake his booty and he'd wiggle his feet (his slipper booties!) at me!
Love these posts! You take great pics and videos Jacki. Miss seeing that little one. She is developing sooooo fast!
So you're saying she learned this from you? Does that mean you stand in the sink and shake it every morning. I'm so impressed! haha Can't wait to see her! She is getting so big and so freaking cute!
oh my goodness jacki! jordyn is killing me. when did she get so big? i want to squash her! i love that video, your such a cute momma.
So cute. Seriously, trash has to be kept under lock and key just like everything else. I found some pretty interesting stuff one time and just happened to check it before I tossed it! Love these kids that keep us on our toes!!
Jax...Jordyn is adorable!! I love your informative and entertaining blog post. :)
Oh Jacki! I'm dying laughing at Jordyn in the sink! What a personality! I want to see her again! Soon!
Post a Comment