Monday, April 06, 2009

I'm Cheating the System

Taxes are never fun. But finding ways to save money is always fun. I have found that if I lie on my taxes, then I save money. Here is how I lie...

What I claim:

Part Time Office Manager: $15,600


What I am hiding from the IRS:

Full Time Nanny: $36,000
Part Time Chef: $27,526
Part Time Housekeeper: $6,235
Part Time Accountant: $23,422
Part Time Event Planner: $21,654
Part Time Courier: $13,221
Part Time Personal Shopper: $15,234
Part Time Nurse: $11, 960
Part Time Teacher: $17,432
(Did I forget anything?)

Total: +/-$172,684


And that is how I keep the taxman down!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Too true Jacki...too true!

Brittiny said...

Dang, why didn't I think of any of that? I wish I was smarter then the average bear. That's a pretty nice income we would have, I would really love being a full time mom. It sure would make life a lot easier!!!!

Pa Pa Jim said...

Cute Jax, but the IRS doesn't laugh. Unless they get ALL your money!!!!!!