You mean you don't wake up really early to catch BART so you can fly First Class with your Aunt Jenna to Hawaii?
Or walk on the beach, touch the ocean with your feet and play beach volleyball with some friends?
You don't watch your Gammy's ukulele concert and then her violin concert?
You don't eat Subway, Jo Jo's Hawaiian Shaved Ice and Puka Dog?
You don't watch your Papi race at the drag races? It was really loud, but I stayed up for pretty much the whole thing.
Or even celebrate your Uncle Jesse's 17th birthday with some Hula Pie?
Well, when I visit my Gammy, that's what I do.
Well, when I visit my Gammy, that's what I do.

7 comments:
So how do I go visit Gammy???!?!?!?
FRAME the picture of her eating bananas, it's priceless.
But seriously, I want to go visit your mom!
LOL! So cute!! looked like lots of good time and good food!
What a cute update! We had SO much fun when you guys were here! Thanks for making the effort to come 2/3rds around the planet to visit!! And Jordyn was such a Kauai PLAYER!!! Lovin' the Hawaii thang!!!
Aloha, GAMMY and Papi
seriously, that kid is living large! i want to visit gammy too. that looks like such a fun trip jacki, glad you guys were able to go, and it sounds like jordyn was a rock star.
Geez, a day in the life... must be tough. Love the pics!
Jax, I'm so jealous of your Hawaii trip. Seeing your pics makes me miss you, Jenna, your mom, pretty much your whole crew...and of course Hawaii!!!!
Really cute post. Jordyn is so pretty...and it sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment