Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Make Sure to Stay Hydrated

I leave my water bottle unattended for 30 seconds and Jordyn thinks she is supposed to do what I do. She isn't getting any water out, but she sure thinks she is pretty cool... she is!

7 comments:

Pa Pa Jim said...

Keep the baby off the bottle!! That's how they become drinkers.

J'net said...

Are you thinking sippy cups early in life?
She is chunky now, that is SO wonderful!
And so cute in her WINTER clothes!!!
Aloha, winter here too!

jenny said...

oh my gosh those pictures are cute! she might actually like a sippy when it comes time instead of a bottle!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

For the longest time if we saw a water bottle anywhere Kennedy thought it had to be hers! They make great toys when the kids get fussy though! :) Jordyn is soooo cute!

Lisa said...

Jax, I can't believe how big she has gotten! Its amazing how our breastmilk fattens them right up! :-) She's adorable and may go straight to the sippy cup when she's ready!

Leezy Lindsey said...

I really wish I could kiss those cheeks! She is so cute!

jet said...

Umm, is that not the most glorious water bottle ever?! It has saved me in a lot of situations. :)