8 TV shows I Like
1. The Office
2. Gossip Girl
3. Scrubs
4. Jon and Kate
5. Project Runway
6. Flight of the Concorde
7. Biggest Loser (What can I say, I am a huge sucker for before and afters!)
8. Super Nanny
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Claim Jumpers
2. Whole Foods (Yes, when I really feel like spoiling myself I will go to their salad bar and get myself a $21 salad.)
3. No Mas Cantina
4. In and Out
5. Fresh to Order
6. KC's BBQ
7. Cracker Barrel
8. Fabiano's Pizza
8 Things I Did Today
1. Put pictures on the wall
2. Two loads of laundry (does that count for 2?)
3. Nursed Jordyn (this should count for 5)
4. Deposited Checks
5. Ran to the grocery store
6. Read
7. Cleaned the house
8. Had a good laugh at/with Brooks
8 Things I Am Looking Forward Too
1. Dinner
2. Finishing "New Moon"
3. Starting "Eclipse"
4. Christmas
5. Warmer weather (yeah, think I might be contradicting #4)
6. Company Beach Trip this year. (Make it happen designers!)
7. Wait Family Reunion in St. George
8. Bed
8 Things I Love About This Fall
1. Having Jordyn; Making every experiences new!
2. Having a backyard
3. Being able to see my dad and little sister twice! (Thanks Jen for working for the airlines!) And my older brother and family once!
4. Living so close to the office.
5. Eating yummy goodies!
6. Apple Farms
7. My new "warm" clothes
8. Oh yeah... my new found LOVE... the Twilight Saga
8 Things On My Wish List
1. Jordyn to be healthy, happy and strong (in all the meaning of the word!)
2. Debt completely paid off
3. Being a size 6.. Please, please, please, please
4. A dining table that seats 8... maybe even 10!
5. Space for that mentioned dining table in a home we own
6. A beach house and a city condo (Shoot big... that's my motto!)
7. To feel completely rested again
8. To be able to wake up with my hair already done, my legs shaved, my toes completely pedicured, my makeup on and a cute outfit already picked out that fits met perfectly!
I tag Camille, my mom. my dad, Brittiny, Sara, Jenny, Mary, YaYas and anyone else who needs an insta-post.
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jacki, I love the 8th Wish List!
You said we'd be getting MORE pictures... WELL?
Read your books while you download PICTURES!!
Aloha... Sub-ing PE was not ALL that bad, the kids were 6th grade and still did what I asked 'em to do!
I got my work out TOO today!!
Like doing it at the beach better, but this was a NEW experience!!
Still lovin' the HOME tour!
Check Rebecca Wheable's NEW blog!!
Aloha, off to teach violin and play Christmas songs, FUN!
Wow! What a Wish List! Number One is all that matters...for all of you.
Post a Comment