Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures, Pictures Everywhere!

Here you go mom! Look at these for a little bit... or at least 'til I finish the house.

Remind me again why I signed up for the "Douglasville Historic Home Tour"...

4 comments:

J'net said...

Jax, you signed up 'cuz you are a unique individual and LOVE to do things YOUR way!
OR WAS it Jordyn is SUCH an easy baby?
Talk about cute pictures! That's more what I'm talking about, LOTS of pictures and SO much personality
coming thru!!
Is this the wallpaper you are putting up?
I would, just one whole wall of pictures!
Remember when Nancy did that in her family room?
We all looked at it for hours!
Thanks for the pictures and call me about the home tour, I LOVE living THRU you with this!!!
MOM

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

I think you got every angle covered! I think you are good for about a year's worth of blogging. Good luck with your house tour!

Pa Pa Jim said...

You said yes because you were taught by your dad to get involve in life.
Babies, work, church, home tour, husband, pains in you back, lost sleep, laughter, crying, smelly diapers, and a hundred other things are part of your happy life.

ENJOY THE PROCESS!!!

jenny said...

those are such cute pictures jacki! jordyn is so darling, she has the most adorable little face, but so does her momma so what do you expect!