Every Saturday Brooks takes Jordyn into the livingroom with him to watch College Gameday. I LOVE this little tradition because it gives me an hour and a half to do whatever I please; run errands, take a 45 minute shower, get ready, blog, SLEEP! Anyway, it seems like Jordyn really likes it too because the other day during her nap she decided to mimic the refs... Or the goal post. 

FYI: My girlfriend Jenny made this incredibly cute little onsie! Not only is it her birthday today, but she is pretty talented, creative and amazing!

5 comments:
She can finally spread out!!
She is getting so big! What a cutie! I love saturdays because of football, but I love to sit and watch it with Jake and Kennedy!
oh jacki, you are so nice! thanks, you are too kind. i miss you girl and need to come and see you sometime soon. jordyn is killing me all spread out like that. what a doll.
That's her "touch down" pose?
Cute onesie!!
She's a big little girl in cute brown pants!
Aloha
She is growing so much, it looks like she's sick of you and Brooks hogging the bed...
Post a Comment