With gas prices and the economy a mess, a lot of people are downsizing. We Snows, on the other hand, feel that bigger is better.
Notice Jordyn in her ridiculously HUGE car seat. This contraption is about 30" by 24". Only the biggest for our baby!
If the car seat isn't big enough for you, what about this ENORMOUS swing. Coming in at 50" by 36" and depending on the swing speed 36" to 41", this puppy is sure to take up a half of your kitchen.
But if you still aren't satisfied, we have this ground baby mobile that is 24" by 40". All you do is lay it on the floor in your living room and say goodbye to a quarter of the space. But hey, for our little 22 inch squirt, that is nothing.
But if you are itching to go EVEN BIGGER... maybe our jumper will be what you are looking for. Coming in at a whopping 45" by 36" by 36", you might as well say goodbye to all living space. Wow babies come with so much stuff. I aways thought that I was a minimalist, but the more I think about it I was just lying to myself.(The car seat and swing are must haves, but if she didn't LOVE this little jumper SO MUCH, it would be on the our next trip to Goodwill. How do I get rid of this when she acts like THIS every time she is in it? Sorry for the video quality. We are in a camera transition right now and the Blackberry had to do. In fact, don't even watch the video. It is such horrible quality that you will get a headache. But if you don't mind a little headache, watch away!)

11 comments:
OK that cracked me up so bad. Juliet did the same thing- they love those things!!!! Hers didn't make the wild sound effects tho.
I see lbs. on her legs!!
She's tap dancing already, a dancer at heart!
YEP, those little 20 lbs of baby come w/ about
100 lbs of entertainment factor!! Just wait til you
start STORING all that stuff, you need closets and
garages and storage units to keep it all... HENCE
the big house ideas that come along w/ "family
life!?"
When does the new camera arrive?
Fun update!!! Aloha
so cute! she could use a little more chubbalub on those thighs, but I am biased! I don't think she could pass a quarter test yet, but still wish I could give her a big squeeze!
Jackie that is too cute watching her in the jumper! I want one now!
She totally looks like she is trying to tap dance. She wants to be just like her mommy. I can tell that she is loving the breast milk! She looks soooooo cute! We are so excited to see you guys next month.
Jacki that is the greatest video, she is so stinkin cute and yes the do come with a lot of stuff. We pay $50 a month just to store it all, you moms right! Hope all is well, love you...
That was such a cute post. I totally know how you fee.... I was looking at our living room the other day, between the bouncy seat, the exercise saucer, and the playmat, there is absolutely zero floor space. His nursery is the same way.
She is so cute! One of these days you will have space again! It only took us 7 years, but we finally have no more baby stuff!
that is such a cute video! those jumpers are great, dez has a door way one and i still put him in it. and baby stuff......it only gets worse! wait until she starts playing with toys. they are everywhere!
It sounds like she's riding a horse. She's practicing her jumping for volleyball.
Um....last I checked you still have our video camera! :)
Isn't it amazing that babies are so mall but their stuff takes up SO MUCH SPACE?
Post a Comment