Monday, September 08, 2008

Tons of Talking

What do you get when you mix a loud mother and a talkative father?

This:




(Warning: You may want to turn the volume WAY down after about a minute. That "loud mother" forgot that the speaker was towards her mouth and gets REALLY loud. Sorry!)

4 comments:

Pa Pa Jim said...

I hope you give this much attention to your 6th & 7th child!!
Big Blue-Eyed Beautiful Baby.

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

So I forgot to read the warning at the bottom....and well....it wasn't the "mother" that was really loud, it was JORDYN!!! She is a talker!!! She did not want to go to bed either! Watch out for her! :) What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

So I was listening & I think I heard her say "Tell uncle Jake he's the coolest, most awesome uncle there is. Also, let Kennedy know I'm taking the trophy for loudest "Grand-Baby" in the family"... Is that what you got out of it, or at least what you thought she said when YOU WERE NOT TALKING!!!!! Just wondering, Love you, Brother Jake...

Brittiny said...

That is one cute baby girl you've got there! I am so glad to get some live action in the house! Can I get an amen...