Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
6 comments:
Yep, he was ALWAYS entertaining!
Looks like you had some fun times together,
and grew up in spite of the dangerous activities?!?!
I would have him carry a helium balloon all day today so people could celebrate with him, EVEN tho he is 28!
AND he SHOULD have a box of doughnuts sitting in his office to share all day!
GOOD memories!
LUV, MOM
WOW, ARE YOU SERIOUS? AMAZING, especially since you have these pictures available to you!!!!?
My lil'sister, who also was SO COOL, as you can tell by the outfit, would never tattle on me, & allowed me to date almost ALL her GIRLFRIENDS, it was good for my humble personality! CHEERS!
Love Ya Snow!
Jake Sherrill
I love all those pictures! hahahah I'm laughing so hard! What a great big brother you have. haha Happy Birthday Jake!
Great son, wonderful daughter & those 2 are just half of my breed. All you children are my choices blessings!!!
Happy Birthday Jacob.
What great pictures! Like we have observed before, Jake resembles Andy SO MUCH, and you and Camille could have been TWINS! Thanks for posting these Jackie, and may I echo that Jake IS TRULY AWESOME! I am so thankful for such a great son-in-law! Happy Birthday Jake!
All I'm gonna say is who let me up in that tree?? I was like 3!
Oh yeah,
Happy Birthday big brother!!
Jenna
Post a Comment