Retailers Start Dropping Baby Bottles Made with BPA Chemical
Finally!
I know what you are saying... "C'mon, in order for the BPA toxins to be released, you need to put the bottle in extreme hot or extreme cold elements and I don't do that with my plastic bottle so I am ok."
And you might be, but baby bottles are exposed to those types of temperatures regularly (sterilazation, storage, being left in the car under a seat and forgot about, etc.) And even if BPA toxicity is rare, it shouldn't be in our baby products. So thank you big retailers for taking a stand and taking BPA baby bottles off your shelves. And moreover, thank you educated citizens for making a stink!
Oh and for my friends that drink diet soda... (you know who you are and you are not alone.) Check this one out.
Ok I am getting off my soap box now!
Finally!
I know what you are saying... "C'mon, in order for the BPA toxins to be released, you need to put the bottle in extreme hot or extreme cold elements and I don't do that with my plastic bottle so I am ok."
And you might be, but baby bottles are exposed to those types of temperatures regularly (sterilazation, storage, being left in the car under a seat and forgot about, etc.) And even if BPA toxicity is rare, it shouldn't be in our baby products. So thank you big retailers for taking a stand and taking BPA baby bottles off your shelves. And moreover, thank you educated citizens for making a stink!
Oh and for my friends that drink diet soda... (you know who you are and you are not alone.) Check this one out.
Ok I am getting off my soap box now!

3 comments:
Get a life!!!!!!!!
I think I just drank my last diet soda...thanks for posting that.
Jax,
I've been telling you for years to stay away from sodas. Keep them out of your home!!! Why do you think diabetes is up 400% in the last few years. Crappy soda!!!!!!
Drink fresh fruit juices, low fat milk, OR WATER!!
Post a Comment