Saturday, August 30, 2008

HELLO FOOTBALL SEASON

Goodbye Husband!

5 comments:

Pa Pa Jim said...

You could of married a Girly man. He would LOVE to go shopping, watch chick flicks, & try on clothes.
Nay!!! You married a HE man instead!!!

Jax, I know you like football almost as much as Brooks!!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Yay football!!! We just got home from the ASU game! I love football season!

J'net said...

I thought you spent AS much time watching as Brooks... That means you two have couch time together for the football season! And Jordyn will be happy 'cuz you both will be holding her!!!
YEAH football season!
That means NOTHING to us here on the island, except that Kauai HS has been state champs for 8plus years now and are going for it again this year! Maybe we will go to a game this season?
What cheerleading outfit are you buying for Jordyn?
YEAH, new clothes for football season!!
Aloha

Brittiny said...

Yeah, I know, so this year I decided to try and get into it instead of what I've done for the last eight years, which was tried to fight.

jenny said...

i have to admit i have never seen the joy in football. it's SO SLOW! and i thank my lucky stars every football season that jeremy doesn't really see the joy either. good luck jacki!