Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
10 comments:
Kevin almost always gets up with Preston first thing in the morning....that's their time.... Well, Kevin went to Cabo a few weeks back so when he was saying 'DaDa' when he was ready to get up, I walked in his room and he went "noooo, dada" I'm chopped liver too!!
Awwww you poor thing! Mommy is only good for food, changing poopy diaper, and helping to get out the burps. Daddy is good for playing with, smiling at, making cute noises for, and then falling asleep on. I don't understand! It's still that way with us!
Lucky Brooks, Daddy's little girl!
Great Dads always have that special touch with their little girl(s).
ENJOY THE PROCESS!!
Jackie, she is precious!Please bring her around... I want to see that pretty face!
seriously, right?! i always think the same thing. i think desmond must get so sick of me that when jer walks in the door he is like "thank goodness i'm not stuck with mom anymore!"
In a word, yes.
(Love the crabby pic)
Heey! I found your blog through Camille's! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! She is so darn cute!
Jackie-
Little Jordyn is so cute -- even when she's grumpy!
Mommy is someone you can trust to love you when you are at your best, and at your worst. Mommy is your safe place to be yourself. I Hope that she will always be that way with you!
Liz
I think she has the same facial expression the young women had when they found out you were released. They didn't even want to go to class.
We miss y'all!
Jax, that could be YOU sleeping there!?
Remember crying is communicating...
And I rarely hear her crying on the phone!?
You had to pinch her to get her to take that
picture! Send pictures of her cute outfits!
She still has SO much hair.
Luv, MOM
Post a Comment