Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our First Test

Things to do:

  1. Take shower
  2. Brush teeth and hair
  3. Put on makeup
  4. Get dressed
  5. Dress baby
  6. Feed baby
  7. Change baby
  8. Get diaper bag ready
  9. Put baby in car seat
  10. Drive to doctor's appointment 25 minutes away
(Luckily Brooks was with me, but he needed to do some things too.)

Time Alloted: 45 minutes

Time it actually took: 1 hour.

15 minutes late to our first doctor's appointment...

I say that is a pass for our first new parent test.

12 comments:

R.M. said...

Jax one hour is great! You are a natural!

Jessica said...

Have I said congrats yet? Because if not, that is really rude.

Sorry.

Congrats, she's darling and I'm excited for you. (Girls first are best!)

Although, honestly, your labor pictures were kind of stressing me out!!

Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

It still takes me all day to prepare to take Preston to the gym for 30 minutes! Way to be on top of your game!

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Congrats Jackie! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

haha 15 minutes late is GREAT for you guys! I'm impressed! It's so tough especially when you are nursing. By the time you get all showered, dressed, and heading out the door it's time to nurse again! I feel for you! I wish I could say it gets better, but you really just get used to it, that's all. I still complain every Sunday morning cuz I want to look nice but it takes me 2 hours to get everything all ready so we aren't late! GOOD LUCK!

Pa Pa Jim said...

Well Jax!
In some ways life is just beginning for you & Brooks.

Pa Pa Jim said...

Well Jax!
In some ways life is just beginning for you & Brooks.

J'net said...

Erased my first comment!
Hate when that happens!
You did GREAT just going to that apt!
You HAD to take your chart in so they
would know what GOOD parents you two are!!!
Your test was passed when they told you that
Jordyn had gained 5oz.!!
She's a happy baby!! Pass #2!
Start 1 1/2 hrs. early and then you can drive to you
activity and sit in the car and NURSE!!!

jenny said...

seriously i'm impressed you put on makeup. i'll stop there. you totally pass. not only do you pass, that is a very impressive time! also quite impressive is the fact that you are keeping up on the blogging.

charles said...

you are on top of your game....it takes us all morning to prepare for an outing!

Kelly said...

How did you do that? I still can't do that and Elle is 2 1/2!

jessica said...

That is great, I am ALWAYS running about 30mins late. You have to wait at the doctor's office anyway, no big deal!