Monday, June 23, 2008

Many Faces

Jordyn is starting to make some fun expressions!
You know I have to commentate!
"Whoa did you see that?"
"I think it went that way!"
"Don't bother me. I am trying to get something out of me here."

"Yeah. That felt nice.""Oh no. One of my eyes got away from me."

I tried to get one of her going cross-eyed. That is one of my favorites!

13 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

I love the bow, she is so darling! I know our ward is earlier, but one of these days you have to bring her by!

Leezy Lindsey said...

She is soooo cute! I love her eyes! Babies are so fun!

jenny said...

oh my gosh she is so cute jacki! i can't believe how big she looks already. and the commentary was right on, you knew what she was thinking.

J'net said...

Where did her eyebrows go?
She still has plenty of hair.
Her little face is much rounder, her eyes are
totally Brooks's!!
Such a cutie with the bow and all.
Send pictures of her cute outfits too!
Aloha... and luv. Gammy Net

R.M. said...

She is so cute Jax! I love her!!!!

Mandy said...

She is so dang cute! Aren't you loving being a mom? There's nothing like it!

Les said...

Jax!! Those pics are so cute and funny!!! Keep them coming.

Lisa said...

Jax, she is so precious! I love the little pink bow in her hair! And the facial expressions, its so fun having a new baby!!!

Pa Pa Jim said...

Your baby can look at both parents at the same time!!

Jamiee said...

Soo cute, I love the expressions! I can't wait to see her :)

claire said...

She is so darn cute!

Chelsea said...

What a cutie! It's so much fun when they start to smile.

Jessica said...

Is it me, or are those Sherrill genes extremely strong?