Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Staple


For the last 5 years my real makeup staples have been mascara and chap stick. Those are usually the only things that I put on, but not anymore!

The other day I felt like my skin needed a little boost. I felt that because I am the ripe old age of 24, I should start protecting my skin, especially the skin on my face. I decided to try this new tinted moisturizer from Laura Mercier. It is oil free with SPF 20. I LOVE IT! Adding this to my staples made my makeup routine go from 90 seconds to about 2 minutes, but it is totally worth it!

6 comments:

Pa Pa Jim said...

Wait till your 'makeup routine' goes to 1 hour. That will be fun!!

Wallace Clan said...

that's so funny. I am glad that you are taking precaution to protect your skin.

Eston is looking at the blogs with me and thinks it's hilarious that you think his name is Deston.

It's ok we all know we both have weird name.

Good Luck I know it's coming up soon!

jessica said...

My makeup routine is mascara, eyebrow pencil, and Laura Mercier's bronzer! I love her products!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

You're so lucky! My make-up takes about 15 minutes!!!! Must be nice to be so naturally beautiful.

Lisa said...

My staple is the Murad skin perfecting lotion. It evens out my skin tone and smoothes my skin to make my makeup go on so much smoother! If I don't use it, my makeup looks like crap. How much is the Laura Mercier stuff?

R.M. said...

I might have to try this! I use Bare Minerals

http://www.bareescentuals.com/

Les got me hooked on it a couple of years ago and I love it. It also has SPF 15 which is VERY important!