FOR POLLEN!!!
Here in Georgia, for the first 2 weeks of April, we get a little warmer weather and yellow air. Yes, the pollen is so thick that it turns our air yellow, our cars yellow and our sidewalks yellow. It is absolutely disgusting.
This is Brooks' truck. Notice the yellow splotches on the hood! This picture really does nothing for the actual problem we face during these weeks. I will have to take a picture of my car. The yellow on black contrast really shows up well! BTW, I took this picture with my anniversary present. Brooks decided to get me a pink Blackberry Pearl for our 3rd year anniversary that was on April 1st.
I am still trying to figure it out, but from what Brooks says, this little puppy can pretty much do everything but the dishes!
Thanks Babe!
Here in Georgia, for the first 2 weeks of April, we get a little warmer weather and yellow air. Yes, the pollen is so thick that it turns our air yellow, our cars yellow and our sidewalks yellow. It is absolutely disgusting.
This is Brooks' truck. Notice the yellow splotches on the hood! This picture really does nothing for the actual problem we face during these weeks. I will have to take a picture of my car. The yellow on black contrast really shows up well! BTW, I took this picture with my anniversary present. Brooks decided to get me a pink Blackberry Pearl for our 3rd year anniversary that was on April 1st.
Thanks Babe!

3 comments:
Hey, our internet is working right now...
Great gift! Lots of pollen! We are in rain!
Maybe no beach today. Jerry/Christine fly in
next Wed. Fun with the Snows for 24 hrs!!
Whirlwind tour of Poipu and dinner at Hukilau.
Need 'em to come back for more fun!
NO Aloha flying right now, Jerry has tickets
on them for Wed??? Luv, MOM
Maybe I can get in on your training session from Brooks.... I'm still figuring mine out!
Yep, apparently Blackberry is like one of the few companies that's actually making a nice profit right now, at least according to the news.
Dontcha just love the yellow stuff? There's actually a gallery online where people are posting pollen 'art.' Springtime for Atlantans.
Post a Comment