I am just so happy that I have been tagged so much, because my creative juices have been completely drained! It is funny how tired you get later in your pregnancy too. Well, at least I had 1 good month of energy.
Anyway, here is some more information about ME!
Anyway, here is some more information about ME!
A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best friend(s): Brooks and a whole bunch of wonderful supportive women!
C - Cake or pie: Deep Dish Apple!!! Or Quatro Leche cake from No Mas Cantina!
D - Day of choice: Thursday. In my eyes, it is really the last day before the weekend.
E - Essential item: Water
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gummy bears or worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Sacramento, CA
I - Indulgence(s): Pretty Parfaits. I eat 2 a night. Thanks Jessica. If my little girl is born with Diabetes, I don't blame genetics (both Brooks side and my side struggle with Diabetes) I blame you! Ok, that frightens me. I am done eating these right now, oh but they are good!!!
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: Baby girl! How horrible is it that we still don't have a name?
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage date: April "Fools in Love" Day, 2005
N - Number of siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers and 2 step-brothers
O - Oranges or apples: Ooohh! BOTH!
P - Phobias or fears: Something horrible happening to Brooks
Q - Quotes: "Slow and Steady wins the race!"
R - Reason to smile: Baby Girl kicking me.
S - Season of choice: Spring, without the HORRIBLE pollen we get in Atlanta. Can I have that?
T - Tag three friends: Mom, Camille, Crystal
U - Unknown fact about me: I sang a solo in front of 5000 people.
V - Very favorite store: Target
W - Worst habit: Saying "yes" without being able to do it.
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: Right this second, watermelon, but this changes hourly.
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus. That's right baby! You mess with the bull, you get the HORNS!
B - Best friend(s): Brooks and a whole bunch of wonderful supportive women!
C - Cake or pie: Deep Dish Apple!!! Or Quatro Leche cake from No Mas Cantina!
D - Day of choice: Thursday. In my eyes, it is really the last day before the weekend.
E - Essential item: Water
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gummy bears or worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Sacramento, CA
I - Indulgence(s): Pretty Parfaits. I eat 2 a night. Thanks Jessica. If my little girl is born with Diabetes, I don't blame genetics (both Brooks side and my side struggle with Diabetes) I blame you! Ok, that frightens me. I am done eating these right now, oh but they are good!!!
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: Baby girl! How horrible is it that we still don't have a name?
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage date: April "Fools in Love" Day, 2005
N - Number of siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers and 2 step-brothers
O - Oranges or apples: Ooohh! BOTH!
P - Phobias or fears: Something horrible happening to Brooks
Q - Quotes: "Slow and Steady wins the race!"
R - Reason to smile: Baby Girl kicking me.
S - Season of choice: Spring, without the HORRIBLE pollen we get in Atlanta. Can I have that?
T - Tag three friends: Mom, Camille, Crystal
U - Unknown fact about me: I sang a solo in front of 5000 people.
V - Very favorite store: Target
W - Worst habit: Saying "yes" without being able to do it.
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: Right this second, watermelon, but this changes hourly.
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus. That's right baby! You mess with the bull, you get the HORNS!

3 comments:
THis makes me so happy. I feel so important, that my dessert recipe is giving you gestational diabetes!
Ha! You are a bull, huh?!? Just like mommy! Darn you and Brooks and the little halos over your head. I'm never going to be as good in my own mother's eyes. My own motha, Jackie! You stole her from me!
:)
Hi Jackie!
It's good to hear from you. You're having a baby! I guess that means we can't recruit you to play volleyball with us huh? Well I'll have to check out your blog now. I'm a fellow Taurus as well.
Megan
Post a Comment