Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Menu Timeout for a TAG!!!

Since my menu is SO boring this week, I am going to spare both you and me the boring details. Instead, I am going to do a fun TAG!!!

10 years ago.... I was 13. What exciting things do 13 year olds do? I think I watched a lot of TRL and I think Dawson's Creek was really cool then.

5 things on my to due list today...
1. Get out of bed.( I am pregnant people. This counts!!)
2. Teach Dance
3. Go grocery shopping
4. Do laundry
5. Go for a walk with Brooks

What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Pay off debt and buy a foreclosed house in cash. Then travel and invest. Boring I know.

Three bad Habits...
Over-planning
Sleeping in... I mean really sleeping in.
Procrastinating

4 places I have lived...
Granite Bay, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Laie, HI
Atlanta, GA

5 jobs I have had...
Papa Murphy's
Dance Teacher
Subway
Abercrombie and Fitch (1 day)
Nanny


1. What is your Hubby's name? Brooks Brent Snow

2. How long have your been married? 3 yrs April 1st.

3. How long did you date? We met, dated and married within 6 months. Yeah, I'm quick I know.

4. How old is he? 30

5. Who eats more? Well I am pregnant so right now I eat more. But Brooks holds his own.

6. Who said I Love you First? He did.

7. Who is taller? Brooks by about 3 inches.

8. Who sings better? Me.

9. Who is smarter? Depends on the day!

10. Who's temper is worse? I would say that mine is. When I get mad, I get really mad, but it is rare.

11. Who does the laundry? We both do.

12. Who does the dishes? He does them once for my three.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

14. Who pays the bills? Me

15. Who mows the lawn? No lawn!

16. Who cooks dinner? We switch off.

17. Who drives when you're together? Depends if I am in the mood. If we are going to have to sit in traffic I drive. Brooks HATES traffic and the ride is horrible if he drives in it. He's a BABY!!!

18. Who is more stubborn? Brooks by far!

19. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? It usually depends. But by the time the first one admits it, the second one apologizes right after.

20. Who's parents do you visit most? Brooks'.

21. Who Proposed? Brooks

22. Who has more friends? We have the same amount. Luckily we have a ton of couple friends.

23. Who has more siblings? Brooks.

24. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the day and the issue.

Ok I tag everyone in my blog roll!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is TRL?
Was that a nickname for one of "your shows?"
Learned some newsy things... I will get back to blogging right after I get that condo cleaned...
(tomorrow)
Wait, you said you procrastinate too?
Mother/daughter?
Luv, MOM

Sara said...

Ummm . . . It's too bad this is a couples only questionnaire???

Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

I want to see you get mad. :P