Thursday, January 03, 2008

Twice the Christmas Fun!

What a whirlwind of a Christmas! I am positive that we had twice as much fun this year! For instance... We had twice as many people to see in the two weeks of Christmas. (With Jake's in-laws living 45 minutes from us and my in-laws living an hour from us, there was a lot of family seeing!)We had twice as many dogs!
We filled up the car twice a week!
We had breakfast at a restaurant, not once...
but twice.
Kennedy was held twice as much! Here with Grandpa Jim.
Here with Uncle Jesse.
Here with Aunt Jacki.
And here with Grandma Cathy Snow. (Jacki's mother-in-law)
We played twice as many board games. (Brooks was the I.T. guy and ended up winning with about 7 million dollars. Let's hope our real life will mimic this LIFE!)

And twice as many card games!
Kennedy was strapped to a Sherrill man. Here once...
and here twice!
We loved FOX Sports Grill so much that we had to eat there...
TWICE!
And we happened to go to the theater...
TWICE!
We loved staying in a cabin so much, we decided to stay in
another one. This second one had two bathrooms and two rooms with two double beds in each room! Talk about twice the fun!!!
We had Christmas dinner...
TWICE!
OK maybe three times.
Brooks and Jesse decided to go on a hike...twice.
First with Jake, Camille and Kennedy.
Then with Jim, Jacki, Jenna and Rachelle. Oh yeah, then at 2am.

And it took twice the manpower to get the fire going one night!

I must say now I am twice as tired this year than I was last year! Hope your Christmas and New Years was as fun as ours!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

What a cute and informative post! It looks like you guys did a ton of fun stuff for the holidays! What a bunch of great memories!

Anonymous said...

Jax, you forgot to say that you are also "eating twice as much, since you are eating for TWO!!"
Looks like you stayed busy constantly...
Not even time for laundry!
Great end of the 2007 picture with the back end of TWO "men!"
Maybe in 2008 you will blog TWICE as much,
your cousin Jessica is a great example...
I pop onto your blogs about everyday and she gets the award for being the MOST informative with twice a week blogging.
Try it! It's fun to see the pictures and "kinda" join in on the twice lived memories!
BUT, on a positive note... we are at least TWICE as warm as you guys right now!!!
Walked on the beach this am in swimsuit and sunshine. Wish you were here!
THANX to all the people who helped in making a great Christmas "southern-style!" for the SHERRILL
kids! Notice the smiles on those faces!!
LUV, MOM

J'net said...

Just wanting to see what this does???
signing in as a blogger...?
Jax, PLEASE!
You need to show me how to connect the other blogs to my blog.
How to do video, it keeps saying it has a problem.
How to add music, I need IZ singing Rainbow,
AND you need to BLOG more!!!
Obviously ONE of us has a VERY busy life!!!...
Congrats. Luv, MOM

Sara said...

I like this post, Jacki -- what fun! I loved being around your family this Christmas . . . It'll be fun to be joined with your family for eternity!

Jessica said...

That blog made me seriously tired. That really was just ONE trip?!

(Your mom likes my blogging better than yours...neener neener.)

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

I'm tired too just from reliving all of that, but still I loved it!!!! That was the cutest blog ever! You are so creative! Please rub some of that off on to my blog. The only things I would add to it would be, twice kennedy had diaper rash and twice jenna's car battery died! But still it was so much fun! Can't wait to come back out for more good times!