Being married for over two and a half years, I have noticed that Brooks and I have done a really good job molding our lives into one. We have really cleaved to one another. However, we are still separate people and there are some little things that we just can't combined.
What we keep Separate-
1. Peanut Butter. I hate crunchy and Brooks hates smooth peanut butter. I always have to buy two things of peanut butter when I go to the store.
2. Bread. Brooks like really nutty and grainy breads. I always like soft breads. Once again, two loaves every trip to the store.
3. Milk. I like Soy. He likes regular.
4. Toilet Paper. He can't stand the soft stuff and I am too precious down there to deal with the scratchy stuff.
5. Pillows. I like them flat. He likes them kind of fluffy.
What we Combined-
1. Our deodorant. I wear mens deodorant and so does he. Works out great!
2. Razors. I use Mach 3 on my legs. He uses it on his face.
3. Towels. We both like them a little rough and very thirsty. Can't stand the fluffy ones.
4. Shampoo and Conditioner. He likes what I use. Maybe it is because I am the one that shops, but I like to think he is concerned about his locks like I am with mine.
5. Our DNA.
What we keep Separate-
1. Peanut Butter. I hate crunchy and Brooks hates smooth peanut butter. I always have to buy two things of peanut butter when I go to the store.
2. Bread. Brooks like really nutty and grainy breads. I always like soft breads. Once again, two loaves every trip to the store.
3. Milk. I like Soy. He likes regular.
4. Toilet Paper. He can't stand the soft stuff and I am too precious down there to deal with the scratchy stuff.
5. Pillows. I like them flat. He likes them kind of fluffy.
What we Combined-
1. Our deodorant. I wear mens deodorant and so does he. Works out great!
2. Razors. I use Mach 3 on my legs. He uses it on his face.
3. Towels. We both like them a little rough and very thirsty. Can't stand the fluffy ones.
4. Shampoo and Conditioner. He likes what I use. Maybe it is because I am the one that shops, but I like to think he is concerned about his locks like I am with mine.
5. Our DNA.


22 comments:
Hooray for DNA sharing!
Who wants to bet now that it's a boy? But maybe Jacki will be the one to share some female DNA with the world....
Jacki, you have to break the mold, we are counting on a girl here. Though I am partial to chubby boys, so good luck!
Congrats! I was wondering where you were going with all that.....
It better be a girl is all I have to say.
Yeah! Congrats. I'm so excited for you. Boy or girl, you are going to love being a mom.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! You are going to be a great Mom!
Holy cow!!! Congrats!!! That has to be one of the cutest posts ever...I love it!! You are too cute Jacki!!!
I am so excited for yall, by the way :) That's so awesome!!! You guys will be the cutest parents ever!
Cute way of combining!!
SO what's the list of names?
Luv, Hawaii Gammy Net (according to Grace)
YAY! I'm SOOOO excited for you!!!!!
Yeah! Congratulations! This is such a cute way of breaking the news. That is a great time of year to have a baby! Elizabeth was born June 4th, and Dallin in December. I prefer the summer time because you can get out afterwards and not worry as much about the baby getting sick. I'm guessing its a boy, just because it seems nearly impossible for our ward to produce girls!
Jacki! Very creative post -- I like it!
Great Post!!!
I have been waiting for you to post the baby news! CONGRATS JAX & BROOKS!!! I am so happy for you!
Wow! Whatever, it looks like big feet, like our side!
Very creative post. Thanks for the pic of my 7th Grandchild!!! MOM Snow
Yeah! You've joined the baby bandwagon :) Get some rest and enjoy experiencing something totally new! Love ya Jacki!
Jacki!
That's so exciting (and a very blog-creative way of announcing--I'm impressed!) We need to see pregger pictures of you, kay?
We are so excited! We already bought him/her a present! Hurry up and get here already!!!!
YAY!! A baby Snow is coming!!!!
Congrats Jacki!
YAY! Congratulations! I saw a link for your blog on the Denison's and I am so glad a I checked it! I hope you guys are doing well!
YEAH for babies! Congratulations!
Loves--Shans
So, It's been a while since I've checked your blog so I stopped by today, and look what I found! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment