So Brooks and I have a new dishwasher! My camera isn't working, but this is what the new dishwasher looks like...
And this is what the old one looked like...
I know this isn't that big of a deal for most people, but for Brooks and me, it is HUGE!!! We have lived in our apartment for 2 1/2 years and we finally don't have to wash our dishes by hand. Oh yeah, the old dishwasher was so rusty that we couldn't wash dishes in it, so we had to wash all of our dishes by hand.
But not anymore!!! Hello 21st Century!!!

6 comments:
That's great news Jacki! I am very happy for you and Brooks! :)
That IS great news -- does this mean I can come over to eat more often now?
What kitchen were those pictures taken in? NEITHER
of them were your kitchen?? No window over your sink. What's wrong with the camera? Did they fix the
water leak in the sink faucet too? AND add a garbage
disposal? OR maybe you did have that?
SO happy for you! A working dishwasher is right up there with a pool in the backyard in my priorities of
living there OR NOT!!!
Glad for you guys, now you can play "rock, paper, si..." over laundry!
Luv, MOM
I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's going well!!!
Congrats on the new member of the family. I hate doing dishes, I would go nuts without a dishwasher. I love your christmas music.
Jacki,
We love the music. Jermaine is pretending to tap dance in the kitchen and I'm looking at him like he is crazy!
QueenLamoni
Post a Comment