Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So many memories...

I came across my Hawaii pics the other day. I lived in Hawaii the summer of 2003 and 2004. I lived on Kauai with my mom in 2003 and I lived in Laie, Oahu in 2004 with one of my best friends Arin. We would always go to this beach call Ke iki Beach. If you weren't a local, you would think that it was a private beach. Only those who lived there knew where it was and how to get to it.
Me resting in a hammock at Ke iki beach.
My two roommates Arin, Lauren and me. Look how blue that ocean is.The Beautiful Sunset.

Whenever anyone asks me why I decided to move to Georgia from Hawaii, I tell them it was to find my husband Brooks. Though I miss Hawaii all the time, he is worth it!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Jax, you are so pretty nappin' in the hammock... I love your pics from Hawaii!

R.M. said...

Did Les tell you she is going to Hawaii with Uncle Tim in November?

Lisa said...

These pictures are really making me want to go to Hawaii!!!

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Hey Jackie, this is Roxanne,Camille's friend... I found your blog through your families blog...anyway, just wanted to say hey! We need to keep working on getting Camille and Jake out here pronto!