Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Street of Dreams

Just like my friend Kelly, I love going to model homes. Well one of Brooks' clients Tributary, hosted the "Street of Dreams". Basically it is the mother of all model homes. There were seven million dollar plus homes all decorated to the tens! Jenna and I loved walking through each of the homes. Although I might not be able to afford these homes, it is really fun check out all the neat decorating.



Very Southern!

I LOVE THIS SINK!

A little girls room.

Outdoor living room.

This was Jenna's favorite room. She loved the hot pink shag carpet.

And this chair!


And this wallpaper.
This shower was HUGE! The only way to go.


All the houses had "media rooms". This one was my favorite.

2 comments:

VirtualM said...

Oh if only...I still want to move to Tributary someday. Maybe when we come into some dishonest money...

Lexia said...

Thanks Jax for posting all of those photos - I loved it! Architecture/interior design is one of my favorite things to study. Maybe the next time I'm in Douglasville, we can check out Tributary.