This year Brooks and I went to the Snow's for Thanksgiving. It was a typical "Snow" holiday in which I have learned to love. Wednesday I went out to Douglasville to work with Brooks and Clay. That night we met up with Summer, Lily and Macy for dinner and then Summer, the girls and I went to the mall. During dinner things got a little crazy! Lily and Macy love taking pictures of silly faces so I gave it my best... Brooks on the other hand put in a real poor effort!

Silly Lily!
Beautiful Summer!
After the fun night of crazy pictures and shopping we decided to head over to Brent and Cathy's . At this time is was 2am, but that was ok because they were still up and very active. Sara was still cooking and baking while Brent and Cathy were painting the dining room. Yes people, it was 2am... just another reason why I love this family! Sara and I finished the stuffing around 3:30am and then we headed to bed around 4am. Well I did at least.
Here is the new dining room. Beautiful job Cath and Brent!
Talk about a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Beautiful Summer!
After the fun night of crazy pictures and shopping we decided to head over to Brent and Cathy's . At this time is was 2am, but that was ok because they were still up and very active. Sara was still cooking and baking while Brent and Cathy were painting the dining room. Yes people, it was 2am... just another reason why I love this family! Sara and I finished the stuffing around 3:30am and then we headed to bed around 4am. Well I did at least.
Here is the new dining room. Beautiful job Cath and Brent!Talk about a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:
Thanks for helping with the stuffing! It was fun to learn together!
That is probably the best silly face I have ever seen in my entire life! :)
Jacki!! That face! Why is this not on your myspace profile?
I guess the party never closes down in that house! Glad you found the entertainment family to hook up with! Otherwise you would be the "one girl show" out there in GA! Luv, MOM
Post a Comment