The wedding weekend is over! It was beautiful! Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Sherrill!


Camille's dress was absolutely gorgeous!
Jake and her make a handsome couple!
They'll have good looking kids!
Their cake was so nice!
And it tasted great too!
Camille's mom made it.
She did a wonderful job.
Looks like Jenna really wants to get married.
No other girl stood a chance.
She TOWERS over everyone else by like three feet!
Sa... where were you?
Jake and her make a handsome couple!
They'll have good looking kids!
Their cake was so nice!
And it tasted great too!
Camille's mom made it.
She did a wonderful job.
Looks like Jenna really wants to get married.
No other girl stood a chance.
She TOWERS over everyone else by like three feet!
Sa... where were you?


2 comments:
I decided that I didn't need luck. Forget about the bouquet -- I don't need it!
Jackie, thanks for the compliments! It all would not have happened without your cleverness -- I agree that Jake and Camille make an awesome pair -- and you and Brooks are adorable as well! Thanks for all your help and support in the wedding prep! We need to get together!
Post a Comment