Tuesday, September 27, 2005

College Football Conferences

Brooks and I love college football. You also know that we saw the upset at Auburn. Now my next question is what NCAA conference is the strongest. Down here it's SEC or nothing. Brooks and me on the other hand think that the SEC is way overrated! What do you think?

9 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah, the SEC is totally overrated. I'm like, "What about the PEC or the TEC or the XEC?" Ya know? :)

Ezra said...

I know you can fudge numbers anyway you want, but the SEC currently has 4 teams in the top 10 (LSU, FL, UGA, and TN), the Pac-10 has 1 (USC). Do the math.

abbyB said...

SEC = overrated. I mean my favorite is defnately the QEC. Not many people have heard about it. They've got great stats and some really good rookies on their way in...um.....Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello. I saw the link to your blog on Ez and Crystal's blog and I thought I'd drop in. Super cute! Have y'all seen mine. There's a link to it on Ez and Crystal's.

Ezra said...

I didn't mean to pick on the pac-10. Sorry. Let's break it down a little further with the big conferences.
Conf. Top 10 Top 25
Big 10 1 5
ACC 3 5
Big 12 1 3
Pac-10 1 4
SEC 4 6

Woody said...

You are walking on thin ice girl.
Let's reflect on the past 25 years. I added a link for kicks and giggles.
Where has the pac 10 been the last 25 years? Let's not forget the ACC either, with our new additions to the family.

http://www.rauzulusstreet.com/football/college/collegechampionship.htm#top

Ezra said...

Please go to http://ezracrystal.blogspot.com/ to cast your vote on this hot issue.

Lauren said...

No way. SEC all the way. SEC ALL THE WAY.

Blake said...

I'm gonna go with SEC or ACC on this one too. Overated? Maybe a little, but there's some fine football playing to back that up.

Anonymous said...

Mountain West (and it's not even close) followed by the Southern Idaho Conference (high school football in Boise).